вівторок, 15 липня 2014 р.

For EFL teachers: Enjoy your life with CET

Dear collegues,
I invite you to be members of Cambridge English Teacher. Make the most of your membership:
  • enhance your teaching skills and make the most of your talent and abilities;
  • take one of CET online courses and earn your exclusive Cambridge certificate;
  • test your level of English and take one of Cambridge exams;
  • join discussion forums and webinars
  • have an access to other useful sources (articles, magazines ...)

1 коментар:

  1. I am a member of Cambridge English Teacher and I'm really happy about it. CET provides me with valuable resources to help me with my career development. As a member I have access to the following benefits for 12 months: a 10 hour CET professiona development course (I'm currently doing my IELTS online course); 20% discount on further CET professional development courses; opportunities to interact with other ELT/EFT professionals through discussion forums and webinars; access to an exclusive library of Cambridge resources; access to a digital subscription of English Teacher Professional magazine from Pavilion Publishing.
    Last year I was a guest of CET, had access to some webinars, completed a free 5 hour online course "Grammar for Teachers: Language Awareness". Then I decided to become a member of CET and I don't regret about it. I invite my collegues and EFL teachers to join CET and make the most of membership.

    ВідповістиВидалити