субота, 15 листопада 2014 р.

Today I have completed the online course "How to teach IELTS" 

 I'm really happy today - I have completed my online IELTS course. The course taught me not only about the exam format and assessment criteria but gave me useful tips how to prepare for the exam. Thanks to this online course I know what to expect in the real exam. I have tested myself and learned what areas I should improve myself if I want to score high points. I strongly believe the useful things I have learned from this course will help me in teaching English. Now I'm gonna pay more attention to reading and writing tasks. I will practice my students in speaking more. Hope the experience I gained from this course will be helpful both for me and my students. Now I'm gonna prepare myself for the real IELTS exam. I know it's not easy but I'll do my best. I'm gonna try my hand at it ...

1 коментар:

  1. I'm very much thankful to Cambridge English Teacher. Thanks to CET I have completed two free online courses. I feel I gain great experience from the courses. They are interesting and useful for me.

    ВідповістиВидалити